CV ANDREA FANTINI
1) PERSONAL INFORMATION
Born: Ferrara, Italy, 24 November 1982
Address: Via Carmelino 1, 44100 Ferrara, Italy
2) SAILING EXPERIENCE
- deckhand on Miranda V, Impala 41, the boat of the sailing magazine “Bolina”. Captain Pasquale De Gregorio, August 2009.
Reference: Giorgio Casti,tel 0039 3394799278
- Transfer from Riva di Traiano (Roma) to Malaga (Spain), 900nm on Corriere de l’Odette, class 40, num.69 Reference: Ismaele Consorte, tel. :+393389455133
- Transfer non-stop from Nassau, Bahamas to Norfolk, Virginia (900nm), Contest 48CS
- Atlantic crossing east to west with ARC, November 2006, Contest 48CS
Reference: Nigel Vince Brown, tel. :+33(0)442946598
- 2000 nm of sailing with open 50 imoca (raced in Vendee Globe 2000-2001)
Reference: Pasquale De Gregorio, tel. +393384750333
- Italian off shore racings with mini 6,50 (super calin) Rimini-Tremiti-Rimini, Pesaro-Rovigno-Pesaro, many non stop delivery.
- many non-stop delivery sailing boat in Med. sea and Atlantic Ocean, between Italy, Croatia, Greece (mainly on a Grand Soleil 52)
Reference: Giorgio Villani, tel. +393409475087
- about 15000 nm of sailing
- first aid experience
Degree in Pharmacy obtained at University of Ferrara, Italy (5 years course)
Secondary school degree (classical studies) obtained at “Liceo Classico Ludovico Ariosto”, Ferrara,
Mother tongue: Italian
Communicative skills: fluent
Reading skills: fluent
Writing skills: fluent
Communicative skills: good
5) PERSONAL SKILLS/INTERESTS
Good social/communicative skills: always sailed in multinational crews, open and interested in different cultures/backgrounds.
Strongly motivated in becoming a professional sailor, eager to learn and improve, ready to work hard to achieve this.
Sports in general, surf, tennis, soccer;
Travelling, having new experiences, meeting new people.