Via Sebastiano Caboto Nr. 12 95018 Torre Archirafi (CT) - Italy
Mobile phone: +393496744685 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +393496744685 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Mobile phone: +393403409455 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +393403409455 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Home phone: +39095971753 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +39095971753 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Date of birth
Passport number 254954 X issued Catania valid until 02/05/2012
U.S. visa type R B1/B2 valid until 15/05/2012
Seaman book number 19495/1 issued Catania
Education and certificate
● School certificate (I.T.N. Luigi Rizzo) Riposto 2004
● Title of navigational officer / I.M.O. 062/2009 issued by maritime authority of Catania
● G.M.D.S.S. Issued by Spain's governament with relative italian endorsement(2008)
● Basic radar observation issued by Italian Maritime Academy Technologies (2008)
● Radar A.R.P.A. issued by Italian Maritime Academy Technologies (2008)
● Proficiency in personal survival techniques issued by Tema Sistemi Taranto (2006)
● Basic and advanced fire fighting issued by Tema Sistemi Taranto (2006)
● Personal safety and social responsibilities training course issued by Tema Sistemi Taranto (2006)
● First Aid on board ships issued by department of maritime health of Messina (2006)
● Basic training(four modules I.M.O. Stcw/95
● Familiarization for chemical and oil tanker
● Mooring equipment and operations safety training issued by Italian Maritime Academy Technologies (2007)
● Water ballast management training issued by Italian Maritime Academy Technologies (2007)
● Envriomental and garbage management training issued by Italian Maritime Academy Technologies (2007)
● Breathing apparatus and portable breathing emergency device issued by Italian Maritime Academy Technologies (2007)
● Proficiency certificate of “swimming and rowing” issued by Catania's maritime authority (2006)
● Certificate of profiency english issued by Trinity College – examination passed with score 90/100
From 2000 to 2002
I worked in England(Hotel and hospitality service)in order to improve my comunications skills.
From 2002 to 2006
I have been a stagist for 15 days on the cruising ship "monterrey"of the MSC line.
Studing cadet trainee for two mounths on board the tanker ship Pietro Barbaro.
Worked as professional musician.
From 2006 to 2009 (sea service)
Sea service on board the tanker vessels: “Ievoli Sky”(Marnavi S.P.A.) and “Isola Verde” (Finaval S.P.A.) in the rank of Deck cadet – Both vessels engaged on ocean navigation.
English-writing and speaking
Musician(keyboard and guitar)and sports
Realiable to complete any assigned task timely and with a good degree of accuracy. I always enjoy the teamwork. I do adapt myself to any situation and
working enviromental very quickly.